1. Co-Ownership: Become a part owner of an affordable and sustainable global business. Low Cost of Ownership and low joining fee, and you are a co-owner.
2. Building Your Financial Muscles: Monthly contributions in savings and share capital helps you achieve your life savings objectives. From as little as N10,000 monthly contribution to whatever your income level permits you to. The goal is to build-up your savings and share capital through monthly contributions for investment and thrift, thus ultimately helping you achieve your life savings objectives.
3. Loan Factor: Get up to 200% of your total savings in loans (T&C applies). Acess to finance at cheap and affordable interest rate is truly a game-changer for any focused individual and business owner. Our loan interest rates are not only low but affords our members the opportunity to borrow up to twice their savings portfolio.
4. Housing & Mortgage Scheme: from time to time, we provide opportunities for our members to purchase a home for themselves through our mortgage facility. Our society is one of the cooperatives enlisted for the National Social Housing Programme.
5. Dividend: Returns are paid on patronage and contributions at the end of each year. These returns and other reasons like the need to increase income, increase bargaining power and taking-on large projects that an individual would not have been able to handle alone. Large projects are better tackles by a group like ours who have pooled together funds to achieve scale and better bargaining power.